Hello everyone!
It's been a long time since I've posted here, and I'm glad to be back! My apologies for my absence. As you may be able to tell from how long it has been, I've been busy with work and life in general, but I'm happy to announce that I'll be active again, well, mostly on my social media...which is Twitter (now known as X):
I've got lots of things to write about, from films, literature, and music to philosophy, technology, and of course, video games. And so, I'm happy to announce that I'll be active on my Twitter page again.
Here is the link: https://twitter.com/bal_1311917215
I've got lots of ideas and topics to share, and I'm excited to get back into the swing of things. I'll be posting regularly on Twitter, so please follow me there. Thank you for sticking with me, if you've been here before. If you're new here, welcome! I'm glad you found me. I started this blog all the way back in 2018 as a way to share my thoughts and ideas. Over the years, life got in the way, and I wasn't able to post as regularly as I would have liked, but I'm happy to say that I'm back.
Thank you for reading this quick, unexpected update.
I'm looking forward to catching up and sharing more with you all. Until next time!
- Bal Masque, 2024

Comments
Post a Comment