Based on H. P. Lovecraft's "The Nameless City". Often considered the first story set in the Cthulhu Mythos world, it tells the tale of a traveler who came to the middle of the Arabian desert to explore an ancient, lost underground city.
...
A hundred years after its publication, I've decided to create a faithful retelling of the story in a first-person perspective that comes with a haunting atmosphere of mystery and the unknown.
In my last post, I talked about making an indie game and publishing it on itch.io using the Unity engine. While it is true that I've set the game's page up on itch.io, the game itself will be using a different engine. I finally got my hands on using the Unreal Engine.
I'm currently studying the Landscape tools, as you can see here, the terrains do look ugly as heck right now because I'm still just beginning to learn. I now have a short clip of my first attempt:
- Twitter: @i_masque [LINK]
- Steam: Bal Masque [LINK]
- YouTube: Bal Masque [LINK]

Comments
Post a Comment