Hello everyone!
Well, I figured it's time for me to move away from Minecraft related content/posts, I can't help but write at least one more. Upon booting up the game, I went to my character editor and saw a new section, Capes. Yes, Mojang has officially added capes to the Bedrock edition, and I am very pleased to know that at least two of them are free.
I equipped the Founder's Cape, it was available for last year's Minecon Live event, but somehow ended up in my inventory despite me never taking it in the first place - it might be free for everyone now. I then applied it to my good ol' skin and...
It looked perfect!
I went to my Survival world and spawned in to see it in-game.
Yep. That's all I have to say.
Get your free capes now, available on the Bedrock edition (Windows 10, Xbox, Switch, Mobile) in the character editor, Capes section - currently holds the Founder's Cape and the Pancape.
That's it for today, future posts will focus on other games too, and maybe some tv shows/movies - less Minecraft stuff.
It's good to be back, and I'm excited to share just about everything that matters, even if they aren't related to video games - because I enjoy all kinds of things :)
Enjoy this sunset:
- Bal Masque. Twitter @i_masque






Comments
Post a Comment