Hello everyone, I haven't been on my blog for many months now and I'm sorry for my absence. I'll just keep this post short to explain what will this blog be for.
So as I stated in my last post, I've moved to do regular updates on Instagram and this site is saved as an archive. Good news, its still alive...
Not how you would expect though, I'll only post things that are too long and large for Instagram to handle. Please only check here once I've made sure there's something good to look at.
So as I stated in my last post, I've moved to do regular updates on Instagram and this site is saved as an archive. Good news, its still alive...
Not how you would expect though, I'll only post things that are too long and large for Instagram to handle. Please only check here once I've made sure there's something good to look at.
That's it for now! Be sure to wait for a brand new article about my tribute, to Minecraft.


Comments
Post a Comment