So I made an introductory to my blog yesterday, now it's time for the good stuff.
Whether you've read my profile, or not; I said to y'all that I've been playing Minecraft since the old Beta 1.8.1 back in 2011. That was about a month before the game officially came out as a full release.
As to celebrate the blog, and also the huge Aquatic update coming out, which I believe will be the biggest update to the game in history; I shall share you readers two things made by the community.
First, on MCPEDL (a fansite, shares all the fan-made textures, maps, seeds, skins, mods and shaders), we have Nostalgia-Craft. It's a resource pack made to give the current game a nostalgic tone with all the brightly greenish grass and trees, along with all the old textures from the Alpha days.
Next, I have a very special video to share with all of you readers. It is quite likely that you've heard of Toby Turner, an American internet personally, also being a comedian and actor. He created some of the greatest Minecraft Let's Plays on YouTube with his channel, TobyGames.
I grew up watching these funny, calm commentaries. Thanks to him, I was also brought into the game in the first place. He recently made a tribute to his own old videos from 2011 by uploading a short montage of all his best moments playing the game.
That's all for today. See you next week.

Comments
Post a Comment